Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Let me thin needle easily lose 12 jin

Face the full Gongxi slimming advertisements, you will want to thin the dilemma. To the green lifestyle, diet of course is no exception. This year, let us abandon Chijianfeilue, dieting those old-fashioned tricks to a revolutionary turning point, and to experience the most popular Chinese medicine clinics by slimming the green, fast and safe thin. In all kinds, the endless weight loss method, recently, a Silver Needle around us quietly popular, and its magic lies: rapid downsizing, not only no side-effects, and can also refuse to obey become honest with menstruation. Was there really such a good thing? Experience: 26-year-old staff Awei Slimming ago: 58 kg After slimming: 52 kg Slimming results: 12 jin Lose weight for me, has always been a protracted war, repeatedly foiled. A few months ago, a friend recommended I try acupuncture weight loss, said he tried to be done. I am determined to also try and make a name. Doctors recorded the data before I lose weight, and a commitment to guarantee weight loss treatment over 10 catties. Later, I was lying on his bed, she wash their hands after opening a package of one-time Silver Needle, alcohol cotton disinfection of the hands of Silver Needle and the point I began by needle. She first in my abdomen taken to the 10-pin, and in the扎arms around a few needles. Originally, I would be very scared pins were poked pain, but because she constantly distracted and my speech, I felt a little only to Suanchan. Because this is the first time acupuncture, doctors said needle time in 40 minutes, 10 minutes longer than usual. During the treatment, I have to comply with doctor's Chen, Meidun eat only 80% saturation, do not touch the high sugar and greasy food, staple foods are rarely eat, although eating less, but I seldom have the feeling of hunger.
According to the recommendations of the doctor, I have this acupuncture to 10 times a day for three days I have to, and then the next day, a few days I pins were poked. I had a course down the burden of thin 12. Now, I even before the laws of menstruation is not very normal, the doctor said, it is because acupuncture can be adjusted by the body's endocrine. I am glad, and this is another major slimming of the harvest.

No comments: