Sunday, March 30, 2008

9 months minus 15 kilograms Weight-reducing experience of a middle-aged person

The model which sees here, think some is all very practical. In recent months, I have been insisting on reducing weight. Make some results, want to write with sharing with everybody.
I am 42 years old this year, before reducing weight, my height 155CM, weight is 61 kilograms. Blood pressure is high, the fat of blood is high, there is slight fatty liver. In August of 2004, went to Yunnan to travel, just reached Kunming, climbed Western Hills once, altitude sickness appeared, it is violent, disgusting, vomited to have a headache at that time, examined blood pressure high to the emergency call of the hospital, give oxygen intake, infusion,etc.. I lay on the sick bed that day, had a kind of feeling of dying frequently. Have really felt a pain very much. My health is still not so good as an old lady 60 years old. It is really grieved!

After coming back home, I made a decision to reduce weight, wanted to change physique of one's own senilis. Check in library relevant materials first, has bought some books and come back home to read too. Have one book give I strength, title among them ' I want all the life beautiful, weight-reducing diary of 135 days>, the content is to explain a Hong Kong girl, use for 10 months, reduce the weight to 59 kilograms from 114 kilograms, have also listed her every day's recipe in the book. Since Mid-autumn Festival of 2004 months, begin my weight-reducing plan. Low lipoprotein, less salt, less sugar diet of every day.

My concrete method is: The key of reducing weight is to manage one's own mouth well, don't eat the greasy food, the green vegetables can be boiled food, don't fry with oil. Especially while having dinner outside, I have been insisting on eating the green vegetables of soup and steaming the fish all the time, do not touch the fried food. Breakfast and digests cakes as the main fact with light soya-bean milk, sometimes drink 250 ml of defatted milk and digest cakes. Eat an apple while feeling hungry at 11 o'clock at 10 o'clock. Having a meal in the unit at noon, I basically start to do by oneself, 250 grams of green vegetables, a bean curd or 6 fish balls put. Can eat a small amount of biscuits or fruitses at 3-4 o'clock in the afternoon. Half a bowl of rice dinners, green vegetables, fish or red meat.

Another key of reducing weight is, should strengthen the amount of exercise, consumed energy, improve the basic metabolism rate. So I begin sports in an hour after a meal every night. Take a walk, can leave soon in a few days, will besides jog when at the beginning, three months later, I insist on running for 50 minutes every day, make some waists and abdominal exercises before sleeping.

Since I reduced weight, weight every week minus 0. 5 --1 kilogram, the weight maintains at about 49 kilograms now. Reduce weight in the past in the street buy clothes, I most dejected moment that injure. Because people are short and fat, it is very difficult to buy the clothes suitable. I want, wear trousers to strengthen yard reduce weight, now yard wear only. The clothes were 42 yards in the past, could wear 38 yards now, it is very apt to buy the fit one, it is really extremely happy!

Physical condition of me show obvious improvements, blood pressure basically normal, depressor that take one reduce to, admire 1/4 every day from every day. The fat of blood drops to the normal range, fatty liver has disappeared.

During the process of reducing weight, it is the family's understanding and support still a bit. My husband supports me to reduce weight very much, accompany me to sports every night, I run, he walks, as a result came down in 4 months, his weight lacked 5 kilograms.

This is my personal experience, can hope for a little enlightenment of MM that want to reduce weight.

No comments: