Fitness now say, must like the health club, we must spend money. In fact, they have to be tempered and do not have to spend money, but also go as it pleases training, and excellent results. Besides fitness clubs also often located in the basement, many people bad air, and may also be training to the point defects. Below I would not spend a penny own crazy the whole secret campaign freebee to interested friends.
First, drag a dog run
Daughter raised a puppy, Bull licensing, eat special, special有劲, special fertilizer. Every morning I wake up 5:00 more sleepless brought it out, dragged it run more than 1,000 meters. Why do I say that the "drag" because it Talan, does not want to run, I would put his hands behind with both hands, led the dog chain dragged it running. It will sit back and feel like work, and sometimes less able to nail grinding, grinding to hemorrhage. I later found to bind to drag it Mengbo, it almost did not have any claws, not to sit back on the strong, or not running or walking, not like the bloodshed. Drag it on the treadmill is like running load, and their effects are very good in training. The dog's body also a bar.
Second, to wipe Pazhao
Indoor dry winter, every morning I wake up by the dry, I used an old vest, holding Xiancai water plastic containers Xixi, the limbs, Pazhao Brushing. This is particularly two strong arms and training, I made most people with arms like legs, back muscles are special rods. Many President told me that I have a lumbar transverse groove back with a vertical groove, especially the United States. The fat person behind all-ping, fat, love in the heart. My room 60 square meters, I wipe it again every day at least, to climb back and forth several times.
Third, Nadading
Specifically, this turn their backs on the wooden doors of the wall, arms and hold on the wall after the kick to the upside, feet on the door frame, the static. In advance of the ground before him a stopwatch, I do generally is a 2 minutes 10 seconds, several times a day. Some people say that this approach may prevention and treatment of high blood pressure, I understand nothing, but in recent years has been a 80-120 blood pressure, the doctor said this is for me more than 40-year-old man this is a very good blood pressure.
4 reconnaissance troops
This is my news from television in the People's Liberation Army scout training Tablets learned a military training action. Shuangzhou and feet are, the whole extension, the entire body as a bench on the floor. Others can feel your abdominal hand with wooden washboard like. I groove on the back spine so is to be, on both sides of the muscle is developed, spine appearance became a ditch. Do this campaign could also be used stopwatches of time, and most people do a one minute at the most, my record is 11 minutes. A long time Mendehuang, in the immediate release on the floor of the newspaper, and at the "reconnaissance" in the course of watching newspapers. The campaign also made after arm link with the local muscle Xianbei particularly developed. When I play basketball, those smaller than my 20-year-old nephew (and they often call me Uncle) Special fear and my body collision occurred.
5, people back
If home people, both men and women as long as the back and can go back in the house, watching TV can be carried out when my record is back Zhijin 140 people of 13 minutes. This practice strokes at the beginning of fever numb legs, very long legs awkward. Every time after a Liankuan down easily. This move strengthening, we can send patients to the hospital in the emergency room at the chance to use.
Can be more than five strokes in the house in the surrounding area, exercise intensity, do not spend a penny, to a firm and muscle training is the largest such pentathlon features. They-I-10 to have no hospitals, no doctor spent a penny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment